Chihuahua-Land.com
August 21, 2017, 12:42:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum is NEW!  Please register, if you haven't yet (it's free).
Registered Users & Owners get additional forum privileges.

Home ARTICLES   Forum   Help Gallery Login Register   **
Random Photo
Scarlett

Posted by admin on 23 Sep 2007

in
Chihuahua-Land

Viewed 5080 times
900w X 600h
93386 bytes
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2017, 12:42:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: flying funnies  (Read 8395 times)
poopie
« on: July 22, 2008, 10:14:44 am »

my chihuahua   usually  sleeps on the plane  Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  but on the way to  florida    she  ran up and down  the carpet. I WAS SO IMBAREST  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  then she ran up to the front roe
she was so funny.   

poopie
ladyks1960
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 10:02:47 am »

She is a real sweetie, but a little shy and is only a little over 3 lbs. She loves treats and an occasional ice cream run! She loves her fenced back yard and loves to chase the other chias and feist around the space. She loves running and loves playing and her "big" bed under the tv cabinet that she sleeps in. Her bed is like the size of a bed pillow and she gets swallowed up in it being so tiny. It is her favorite daytime nap spot. She is just a little over a year old and looking for her boyfriend/husband. We think we might have found her a match called Junior who is so tiny. He appears to be only 2-3 lbs and was born a couple of years ago while she was born just last year in the Spring. We are hopeful maybe her will come live with us but if not possible maybe we could have him either visit as we do not have a great car to go on long trips.We are thinking of taking it a couple of hours though next weekend to visit my daughter in southern Illinois. I have wanted to see her new apartment for a while as she moved out of her old one. She is really looking forward to getting some of her furniture from me but I do not have a truck and cannot hire one as have limited resources so will have to wait on the furniture until maybe another visit. Atr any rate Kira loves to travel but her mommy needs a better car. I wish I had a rich uncle to buy me one but not happening I am afraid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Recent
[November 21, 2010, 02:09:33 am]

[November 21, 2010, 02:07:09 am]

[November 21, 2010, 02:05:12 am]

[November 21, 2010, 02:02:54 am]

[November 21, 2010, 02:00:34 am]
Members
Total Members: 2
Latest: riscodog